-
Where can I download Knoppix v3.3?
Specifically, I am looking for the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso because I need to run run a 2.4 generation kernel. I need this because I have some rather old software that depends on the old way of handling USB, which has changed in newer versions of the kernel.
I've tried to find this kernel using Google and using torrent sites, but I can only find references to the ISO and not the ISO itself.
If you can help me to find this ISO, you will be helping not only myself but a whole user community! For more information as to my "why", please see here: http://fingerfans.dreamhosters.com/v...hp?f=23&t=2857
Hopefully yours,
TorbenGB
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

Window FX Family Friendly Halloween Collection USB Flash Drive 6 Videos 723046
$24.99

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00