-
Blue logon screen ?
Hello
It's not a problem but i'm curious. So when I boot from CD I got a blue screen with a "boot:" . When I boot the same CD on other computer I got a nice graphic with a logon ( boot: ) screen. The question is why my logon screen is blue ? My hardware is fully detected so it shoudn't be a hardware problem. I have ECS motherboard K7A...( i don't remeber rest ), and Duron 700Mhz , graphic card is RivaTNT M64 , RAM - 384MB. If it's my be helpfull I use Knoppix from CD.
BlueIce
PS>I my choosing boot from CD from a boot menu when my computer starts and on the others I change the settings in a BIOS can be it ?
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By tryfen in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By oscar in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 8 MICRON 32GB 4GX72 DDR3 SERVER RAM MTA40ALF4G72MDZ-1G6E4B40B
$750.00

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50