-
Tried lots of things ... but won't boot
I have a Dell Dimension PC. I burnt the EN iso image and setup the CMOS to boot from CD before the HD. However, although it seems to attempt to boot from the CD, after a little CD activity it moves to the HD. I tried a boot floppy, as instructed in the FAQ, and I then get a message along the lines "Debian .... boot failure". I downloaded the iso image twice, and I have burnt the CD twice.
Any suggestions ?
Similar Threads
-
By tarinja in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By tdb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:39 PM
-
By /dash in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:27 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00