-
I don't have another pc to try this with (so maybe I shouldn't be experimenting anyway !!!).
I am using a CD-R, and under Windows I can read the CD ... which is where I got the boot.img and floppy creator when I tried that route.
Maybe there is something about my CD creation program ?
I used Easy-CD Creator from Roxio, with the option 'Disk-at-Once'.
Similar Threads
-
By tarinja in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By tdb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:39 PM
-
By /dash in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:27 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99

Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99