-
I don't have another pc to try this with (so maybe I shouldn't be experimenting anyway !!!).
I am using a CD-R, and under Windows I can read the CD ... which is where I got the boot.img and floppy creator when I tried that route.
Maybe there is something about my CD creation program ?
I used Easy-CD Creator from Roxio, with the option 'Disk-at-Once'.
Similar Threads
-
By tarinja in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By tdb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:39 PM
-
By /dash in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:27 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49