-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Forester
I'm getting ready for the plunge, but I'd like to clarify a few points.
I'm assuming the following:
1. Both USB's are assumed to be knoppix LiveUSB's of the same version,
in good working order. Presumably the working knoppix will have a persistent
store already, the target may or may not.
2. The two LiveUSBs while of the same version, may or may not be equally
well-developed from the same initial state.
3. The physicality of the two liveUSBs is immaterial. If one is a 2 Gb
SD Card and the other is a 4 Gb 'regular' USB, that's ok. And, noone cares
about the underlying format details for either, either.
I'm puzzled over the FLIP and FLOP
4. I would feel more comfortable saying that FLIP IS the working LiveUSB
and FLOP IS the target, with my own specifications. How do I know this
won't work out the other way?
Are we ok so far?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01