-
Prob with runnind LIve CD, only command interface
<span style="background-color: #99FF99;">Hi</span> I'm a total newbie <span style="background-color: #99FF99;">to</span> the exciting world of linux .I downloaded Knoppix 6.4.4 and burnt it on to a <span style="background-color: #99FF99;">CD
</span>But when I boot off the CD, <span style="background-color: #99FF99;">in my laptop, I</span><span style="background-color: #99FF99;"> get a</span> black screen with <span style="background-color: #99FF99;">multiple options like documents, multimedia, ... but</span> not the <span style="background-color: #99FF99;">classic desktop interface
</span><span style="background-color: #99FF99;">Can you people</span><span style="background-color: #99FF99;"> kindly help</span><span style="background-color: #99FF99;"> me in getting the desktop</span> interface ?
Thanks in advance
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99