-
Senior Member
registered user
Just like Washington DC, nothing's ever 'final' here.
@ Krishna
Hi, Krishna.
Thanks for getting us un-polluted from the rainman.
I should have given a little more background, I suppose.
My video is i915. I use a 'nano' wireless mouse. 'nano' is the
transceiver that sits in USB slot 4 on my laptop.
'hwinu' look at the line just above it.
If you've found the lxpanel GUI to set hide-when-not-in-use,
under the Panel Settings/Advanced tab of the GUI,
after you check that box, uncheck the box just above it.
I call that box 'rsancbmw', but I thought that might be too
vague.
Touche. I mis-wrote syslog when I meant syslinux. in 3a.
I suspect ctl-alt-backspace may depend on hardware. For my
laptop it works on almost any distro. I know there is a
way to disable it, but I don't remember what that is.
@ Forester
FYI I believe that 'Occam's Razor' may be interpreted to mean:
"It's better not to know too much about some things".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99