-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
utu
@ FlameWeasel Welcome to the forum, FlameWeasel.
Welcome yourself! I've been around longer than you!
(Actually, this is my second account here; the first was set up using a Yahoo email address, and I forgot the passwords to both so was locked out of it.)

Originally Posted by
utu
I am embarassed to admit you have uncovered my typos in the above line.
It should read /mnt-system/boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg. (syslinux not syslog)
I think that was Krishna Murphy; my Linux configuration knowledge is almost nonexistent. Programming, no problem; configuring, no way.
Many thanks, though. Just tried it, and it's blazingly fast compared to with Compiz running. (I think the flaming closing windows are cute, but I'd rather have a fast system without memory leaks and occasional crashes.)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72