iǘ tried to use my knoppox cdrom several times but no success at all

during boot it jumps in busybox or so saying it can not mount /mem_system
same for any option I use
as I ty HD copy CDROM and disk blink for ever > 24H
all seems problematic no error message given ...... waisting a lot of time
trying to find out what is happening


.....
see many similar messages all over ... is Knoppix 6.4.4 something that works ?????

I agree my system is somewhat old, but all I want is my old notebook having a
mobile webbrowser using installed WIFI. But this simple requirement
gets me knowhere with present dat 2011 technology ....


all parts seem to work individualy but htere is no os on the world that can make this work on my toshiba satelite ....
RUnning DSL versuion 3 but ther wifi is the pain in the ass....