Probably the Tips and Tricks forum would be a good place for this.
OK guys, i'm gonna try to be serious for this...
How about a Software topic? where we can all tell our fairy tales bout how we got such-and-such to work etc? Seems to me, if we all gonna ditch Windows we gonna be running summmat in place of the software we're used to and personally I'd like to know what is out there and how well it runs.
BTW When I say 'used to' I mean Windows software eg.. Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator etc...
I need to use these packages, otherwise WinXp would be gone from my PC......... and that's after only 3 weeks experience using Debian.
Bugger me, I actually spell-checked this post
Regards, Mike.
PS Somebody tell Rickenbachurous to buy a Fender.........
Probably the Tips and Tricks forum would be a good place for this.
Go to the site for equivalent Win/Linux programs
http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/
Hi All
I agree that a little help and discussion of the KNOPPIX
programs would be best clasified in an applications section.
Of course it would have to be limited to basics. Vounteers
would be needed. But this could benifit this project.
Hi w.nelson Thanks for the nice lists.
The German forum has such a section:
Anwendungen
http://www.linuxtag.org/cgi-bin/yabb...eindex;start=0
Best Wishes
paradocs

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99