-
Senior Member
registered user
I get about 60k on this blasted dsl connection. I was getting a lot more with cable, but I had to drop it because the wiring was really screwed up in my appartment building. One day I could no longer get a connection at all. I reluctantly moved to dsl (having been a former dsl help desk tech). I look forward to moving out of here and getting cable back.
Similar Threads
-
By gmamorim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:41 AM
-
By alphaepsilonlamda in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By almola in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:10 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:52 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00