-
Senior Member
registered user
I get about 60k on this blasted dsl connection. I was getting a lot more with cable, but I had to drop it because the wiring was really screwed up in my appartment building. One day I could no longer get a connection at all. I reluctantly moved to dsl (having been a former dsl help desk tech). I look forward to moving out of here and getting cable back.
Similar Threads
-
By gmamorim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:41 AM
-
By alphaepsilonlamda in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By almola in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:10 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:52 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP EliteBook 840 G5 Laptop Intel Core i5 7200U 8GB RAM – No HDD
$64.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00