-
K. 6.2.1 - WPA2 PSK / Passwort
Hallo Mein System erkennt mein WLAN, aber es haelt mein 63 stelliges Passwort fuer zu lang. Wenn man am Ende einige Stellen loescht, koennte man ein PW eingeben, aber so bleibt der Schalter ausgegraut. Kann Knoppix etwa kein WPA2-PSK ? System ist ein eee PC 1005P. (Natuerlich funzt das WLAN mit anderen Systemen grds.) Leider habe ich kein echtes Breitband, daher will ich mit einem neuen download auf 6.5 warten - so kann ich zu 6.4.x keine Aussage treffen. Das System ist auf einem Stick installiert. Danke!
-
lol - sorry guys... evidently, I am not around here often enough
A minute ago, I tried to resolve this at a German forum. OK, so: Knoppix 6.2.1 does find my WPA2 PSK WLAN, but it won't take my 63 character password - can it do that at all? I will only take pws short of 60 characters. I haven't tried other versions of Knoppix, as I am very bandwidth limited here. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99