Yep, it would be perfect through bittorrent...Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
In fact, the fedora DVD iso will be available like that, it woul dbe great if the knoppix one could be available too
Ludo
$10.00 for DVD - Or free Download.. Do both . I am saying DVD because so many new machines are comming with DVD installed . I have a older box and will get a DVD if needed
Yep, it would be perfect through bittorrent...Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
In fact, the fedora DVD iso will be available like that, it woul dbe great if the knoppix one could be available too
Ludo
DVD-Burners are freaking expensive! Might as well just charge a few bucks for a pre-made DVD.
It depends where you live, I got one for christmas that was 150 out the door. That is cheaper than I paid for my first Cd-r/w, (a plextor 12/10/32a, that cost me $250 onsale, online, and I had to pay shipping.)Originally Posted by StarWreck
Now though (if you live in the use, can't determine for other countires), you can get a DVD +-RW for $100 on sale and after rebates, just pay attention. In the next year or two, I don't see having half as many Cd-R/W drives availble in stores, since prices are going down, and that means the foriegn countries costs should go down fast. Not to mention that Media is getting cheaper, I got some TDK (don't buy the media is crappy) DVD-R for $0.67 apeice, and just reciently I saw some good quality media for less than a $1 each in 20 Packs near me, and that was with cases for both of them. (for those of you who don't think that is a good deal realize that CDs cost around $0.20 for 650MB, so for $0.97 for 4812.8 MB that is a good Deal.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99