-
I have a similar problem.
My keyboard is configured as a German Layout when I boot to shell. Under Kde I have no problems.
I don't have the " /etc/sysconfig/i18n " file the directory is empty.
Should I just create the file with the text listed in it ?
Similar Threads
-
By marat in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 04:56 AM
-
By sharlila in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
-
By mchester in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 11:29 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:00 AM
-
By srinivasan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99