-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Forester
You need to check your assumption. Is the printer you want to use available for anonymous printing ? Have you actually asked your SA if anonymous printing is possible and got the feeling they understand the question ?
I am not going to use this thread for the purpose of discussing how to configure SAMBA because I got it working using obtained username/password. And I am pretty certain that whenever I set up a new VM running Windows, I do not need to enter any username/password to access those printers.
At the same time I read somewhere from the internet posts that non-Windows has serious compatibility issue with certain windows shares. I am only seeking to confirm if that is indeed true, or perhaps if anyone here has the same encounters.
Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot of 9 USB Flash Drive Thumb Drive Memory Sticks Used Mixed Brands and Sizes
$19.95

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99