I downloaded knoppix, bunrt the same in cd using LG burning tool. I have the ISO and MD5 files in the cd..
Now how to use linux from the cd..
I downloaded knoppix, bunrt the same in cd using LG burning tool. I have the ISO and MD5 files in the cd..
Now how to use linux from the cd..
Hi there hyder and welcome to the forums.
May I ask if you have ever burnt a CD from ISO before ? I guess not.
Do you have documentation for your LG burning tool ? Read it. If not, run the tool and have a good look round the menus for the letters ISO or search the internet for "How to burn an iso file" and try to understand why burning an iso image to CD and burning a data project containing an iso file to CD are different.
The best analogy I can some up with is you might go down to the supermarket to buy a stuff for a picnic. When you get to pay at the check-out (the burn bit) you've got a shopping basket full of goodies. With an iso file, you've picked up a picnic basket already packed with goodies. You still have to check-out but it is not quite the same. You wouldn't put the picnic basket inside a shopping basket would you ?
look here for information on what you have done wrong
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Download...o_be_burned.3F
there is more on the MD5 file and much more there as well, look for it and read.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99