.
I've added two files to my .bashrc:
alias sl-start="less /var/log/syslog|grep restart|cut -d ' ' -f3"
alias sl-stop="less /var/log/syslog|grep renewal|cut -d ' ' -f3"
Now, after I've got on-line, I can check how long it took.
Using my trusty LXterminal, I get...
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sl-stop; sl-start
11:20:47
11:19:56
So I think it's handy to resurrect these two capbilities;
they weren't in my standard issue Knoppix 6.4.4 LiveCD.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 2x E5-2650 V4=24 Cores H730P 64GB 2x 960 SSD + 4x 4TB SAS
$2797.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 2x E5-2650 V4=24 Cores H730P 64GB 2x 960 SSD + 4x 4TB SAS
$2797.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99