Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: arno-iptables-firewall

Threaded View

  1. #9
    I used remove, and autoremove. I did not know about purge - thanks. ... Iceweasel - have allowed both but my editor is still a nightmare. Have to try a different spell checker as previously mentioned. I just used netstat without switches... I am familiar with protocols. I always ran my own firewall in Windows. I am running no daemons, however, what I have noticed is the ability for some to utilize an existing http to trace, determine IP and flood - so it would seem. They seem to lurk on sites and disrupt legitimate requests you initiate.
    Last edited by BoDiddley; 04-23-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/  64 gig/WIFI picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI

$85.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills) picture

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)

$57.99



Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor

$41.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$225.77