Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Virtual Richard M Stallman

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

    Virtual Richard M Stallman

    .
    In a Ubuntu forum I ran across a reference to vrms.
    I typed that into a terminal and got a surprise.
    Richard was there all this time and I never knew.

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    .
    In a Ubuntu forum I ran across a reference to vrms.
    I typed that into a terminal and got a surprise.
    Richard was there all this time and I never knew.
    ... perhaps using kn-what you will find some other tools in Knoppix you never knew.


  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Hi, Werner.

    Nice program; thanks for sharing.

    I notice Klaus K must have left in a few things from a previous kernel,
    and I notice a few remnants of things I've tried and supposedly 'removed'
    via synaptic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Pokemon 1999 Official Nintendo Squirtle Mouse Pad New In Factory Wrap picture

Vintage Pokemon 1999 Official Nintendo Squirtle Mouse Pad New In Factory Wrap

$35.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard picture

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard

$350.00



Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh picture

Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh

$239.99



Vintage 5.25

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS⁠

$49.00



Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture

Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac

$14.75



Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder picture

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder

$38.00



Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ* picture

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*

$80.00



Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards picture

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards

$57.59