-
I'm new to the forums - issues with vnc and internet print sharing
Greetings to all,
this my first knoppix forum and I'm just introducing myself. I have some issues:
has anyone ever used knoppix 6.4 live DVD terminal client to remote to a WinXp Pro box and
desired to print a doc from the WnXp Pro box back to a printer connected to the linux box using the knoppix live 6.4 DVD?
my internet connection works fine.
I can remote connect to my WinXp Pro box from the linux box fine
I have HP printer connected to the linux box and it is working good.
The localhost:631 is working good and I can see my printer
I to want to use protocal "ipp"
but I can't seem to make this configuration print from windows to my printer connected to linux box.
I tried my best to follow example: gentoo.org/doc/en/printing-howto.xml
but it didn't work.
Please help
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99