-
Referring to time problem I was able to get the following to work; in this order - you get one shot. 1. run dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
to set your timezone. 2. date MMDDHHmmCCYY 3. hwclock --localtime.... After having to change the time everytime I logged in. I eventually tried my original steps, again - and they worked. The first time I tried this I added the step 4. hwclock --systohc, and lost everything. Do not do step 4. If you are dual boot decide which clock is more important. My Windows clock is not correct but if I change it Knoppix will be the loser. I almost never use Windows after learning Knoppix. By the way - I am Knoppix 6.2.1HD install.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99