-
Where does ssh log errors
Hello,
I'm trying to start ssh, but I get a faile message.
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/ssh start -p 22
Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshdsshd: option requires an argument -- p
OpenSSH_5.5p1 Debian-6, OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010
usage: sshd [-46DdeiqTt] [-b bits] [-C connection_spec] [-c host_cert_file]
[-f config_file] [-g login_grace_time] [-h host_key_file]
[-k key_gen_time] [-o option] [-p port] [-u len]
failed!
Where can I go to find more information? I didn't see anything useful in var/log/messages, /var/log/kern.log, or /var/log/syslog
-Charlie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01