-
Thanks for sharing all this good stuff! On another front, do you (or anyone monitoring this thread) have any idea why the supposedly "magical" key-combo ctrl-alt-F1 (and its siblings) are not available on most machines? I can get to the text console windows by issuing sudo chvt 1 from a terminal emulator, so I know they're out there, but sometimes I just really miss that keyboard shortcut. The combo ctrl-alt-F5 does work to get me back to the graphical environment, but then the capability is gone again. I checked the state of the kernel parameter with
Code:
cat /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq
and it is 1 (on), so that other combo you mentioned as "magical" should be enabled.
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99