-
Does HD Installation have Persistent Store Like Live USB ?
Hello,
I know the Knoppix 6 you can't have persistent store with the LiveCD but with Knoppix 5 you could.
I know that with the LiveUSB you can have persistent store but I don't know about the HD installation.
I kind of assumed no, what's the point but, for me, persistent store is the reason for using Knoppix, so I've never tried a HD installation. I see a fair number of posts on the forums that seem to suggest the answer is yes. It certainly would make a difference to some of the answers.
If the answer is yes, but you don't actually create a persistent store does that mean that all changes are lost at the end of the session as with the LiveCD ?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00