You are free to use it however you want. Personally, in a business, make something (such as a kiosk) with it inside, give it away, even sell it.
I'm sorry to ask this. I bet someone asked this before... a lot of times.
My company uses mostly Microsoft software - I would like to change that. To me, as a minor TI Tech is important to use Knoppix to assist me on rescuing data from HD. What I need to know, for sure, is if I would get myself in trouble about Knoppix Licences. I know it's free, but... May I use it in my company?
Thank you
You are free to use it however you want. Personally, in a business, make something (such as a kiosk) with it inside, give it away, even sell it.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
... have a look at KNOPPIX Information =>
What license does the KNOPPIX-CD use?
Ok. Thank you guys.
Hi, hope you will be fine. I was wondering that why you are thinking about replacement of Microsoft
Software. I know that the these ones are most reliable. The other option is about the custom software. Would
you like to adopt them. I'll be waiting for your reply. regards

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01