-
Dear Klaus,
The reiserf partition was listed as 6.
I edited the menu.lst using 6 but still no result ..... I even tried 5 and then 4.
The following is the result of trying to boot Knoppix:
"Booting 'KNOPPIX"
root (hd0,5)
Filesystem type unknown, partition type 0x7
kernel/boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda6 rootwait lang=us apm=power-off nomce libata
.force=noncq tz-localtime loglevel=1 rw
Error 17: Cannot mount selected partition"
What next ? ... if anything.
Regards,
ScottyJavea
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00