.
I have an occasional crash on saving a LibreOffice spreadsheet file,
working with Knoppix 6.4.4. Such crashes are hard to anticipate for
a specific incident, but I believe I can now express some likely
necessary conditions.
Prior to the crash a copy-and-paste operation has been performed.
This operation involved downloading a text file representing an on-line
matrix. From the text file, LibreOffice accommodatingly
reconstructs this matrix in an interim spreadsheet, from which a
partial copy-and-paste is performed to transfer part of the matrix
to another collection of spreadsheets.
It seems to be the case that if I take the time to close the interim
spreadsheet, for which I have no other use, then saving the spreadsheet
collection goes smoothly with no problems. If I do not take the time
to close the interim spreadsheet, there is an occasional crash of the
video system. This crash can be reset with ctl-alt-backspace, but the
copy-and-paste operation must be redone after such a crash.
I think it likely that a lot of LibreOffice and OpenOffice reports of
'crash on save' may be similarly explained, possibly in the word-
processor as well as spread-sheet modes of operation. Interim copy-
and-paste products may need to be controlled in a better fashion so
as not to corrupt the basic functions of which they are a part.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99