.
I have an occasional crash on saving a LibreOffice spreadsheet file,
working with Knoppix 6.4.4. Such crashes are hard to anticipate for
a specific incident, but I believe I can now express some likely
necessary conditions.
Prior to the crash a copy-and-paste operation has been performed.
This operation involved downloading a text file representing an on-line
matrix. From the text file, LibreOffice accommodatingly
reconstructs this matrix in an interim spreadsheet, from which a
partial copy-and-paste is performed to transfer part of the matrix
to another collection of spreadsheets.
It seems to be the case that if I take the time to close the interim
spreadsheet, for which I have no other use, then saving the spreadsheet
collection goes smoothly with no problems. If I do not take the time
to close the interim spreadsheet, there is an occasional crash of the
video system. This crash can be reset with ctl-alt-backspace, but the
copy-and-paste operation must be redone after such a crash.
I think it likely that a lot of LibreOffice and OpenOffice reports of
'crash on save' may be similarly explained, possibly in the word-
processor as well as spread-sheet modes of operation. Interim copy-
and-paste products may need to be controlled in a better fashion so
as not to corrupt the basic functions of which they are a part.

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage Black White Womier Keycaps Set 138 Keys - Doubleshot PBT Style
$30.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37