-
How do I install utorrent?
hello, i'm completely new to any linux.. someone gave me a cd of knoppix and im very fond of the speed, I now want to use mandriva but I need to download utorrent for this, I did that, the linux version, but how do I install it? i've read something about a terminal but i think i don't get it right.. I want to throw my mouse at the computerscreen, please help :P ive tried another forum but i couldnt post because the pc wanted to download the new thread thingy and that makes no sense.. well.. please help :P
-
never mind, im going windows again. the frustrate level is too high, cant even youtube without installing something and i just dont understand google does nothing for me and i can normally find anything... thank you for the quick reply in something so basic. sorry for the sarcastic tone, this is me having a 4 hour frustrating hell of a time after a fight
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$254.97