Look at http://wiki.debian.org/JBossPackaging Maybe you can use an already existing package.But my synaptic can't tell me of any jBoss 5 .deb-package yet, so I think I must use a tarball for that.
Look at http://wiki.debian.org/JBossPackaging Maybe you can use an already existing package.But my synaptic can't tell me of any jBoss 5 .deb-package yet, so I think I must use a tarball for that.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00