-
Senior Member
registered user
I have been using several loop-mounted uncompressed data images, but I try to get everything into one 4GB cloop image and one 4GB loop image. Then everything can be handled with FAT32 USB sticks etc, just like the non-remastered versions. Knoppix mounts several cloop images if they are available, so it's not really a fundamental problem to have the first filled up, but I think it is easier to stick with one.
I am also doing the squashfs compression now, but in the first place, I only use the cloop image. Changing one parameter at a time. 64-bits kernel runs very nicely for me, the problems with 64 bits is that applications must be built with 64 bits libraries to run as such.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00