-
loss of window controls
Hoping someone can help with this because I really don't want to reload my USB drive. For no apparent reason, all of my windows in Knoppix 6.0.1 have lost their controls. The ones at the top right of the window. There is no minimize bar, max/normal box, or even the X to turn off the window. I am hoping that someone found a solution to the problem and will tell me an easy fix.
I can, of course, erase the entire drive and reload it, but I would prefer not to lose all of the customizing that I have done. The data on it is safe since I make a backup copy of the knoppix-data.img file; so, that is not an issue.
Please, help.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks QFX5120-32C Ethernet Switch, Server Component
$5999.95

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55