-
graphic card problem
Hi,
When I boot knoppix the graphics are all fuzzy and I can't see anything, mouse is working though. Latest knoppix version.
I have a "M4N68T-M LE V2" motherboard with an integrated graphic card, I don't have much information on it other than this:
Integrated Programmable Shader model3.0 DirectX 9 graphics processor
Max. shared memory: 256 MB
Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x1440 (@75Hz)
How can I get it to work properly?
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think that your motherboard was manufactured by Asus and has got a Geforce 7025 grapics card. On the web page http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix64-en.html Klaus Knopper suggests that one should try
Code:
knoppix nomodeset xmodule=nv
at the boot prompt if an NVidia graphics adapter does not work with the nouveau graphics driver.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99