-
graphic card problem
Hi,
When I boot knoppix the graphics are all fuzzy and I can't see anything, mouse is working though. Latest knoppix version.
I have a "M4N68T-M LE V2" motherboard with an integrated graphic card, I don't have much information on it other than this:
Integrated Programmable Shader model3.0 DirectX 9 graphics processor
Max. shared memory: 256 MB
Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x1440 (@75Hz)
How can I get it to work properly?
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think that your motherboard was manufactured by Asus and has got a Geforce 7025 grapics card. On the web page http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix64-en.html Klaus Knopper suggests that one should try
Code:
knoppix nomodeset xmodule=nv
at the boot prompt if an NVidia graphics adapter does not work with the nouveau graphics driver.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00