Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: fusecompress on knoppix-data.img?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    123
    Yeah, Make was succesfull ...
    Are you able to compile it succesfully?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosoep View Post
    Yeah, Make was succesfull ...
    Are you able to compile it succesfully?
    You may have to re-read your 'make' output more carefully. Here is my output :-
    Code:
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"   ver.c   -o ver
    ./ver
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"   c2tmac.c   -o c2tmac
    rm -f aufs.5
    ./c2tmac > aufs.5
    awk '{ \
            gsub(/\140[^\047]*\047/, "\\[oq]&\\[cq]"); \
            gsub(/\\\[oq\]\140/, "\\[oq]"); \
            gsub(/\047\\\[cq\]/, "\\[cq]"); \
            gsub(/\047/, "\\[aq]"); \
            print; \
        }' aufs.in.5 >> aufs.5
    chmod a-w aufs.5
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o proc_mnt.o proc_mnt.c
    ar rv libautil.a proc_mnt.o
    ar: creating libautil.a
    a - proc_mnt.o
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o br.o br.c
    ar rv libautil.a br.o
    a - br.o
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o plink.o plink.c
    ar rv libautil.a plink.o
    a - plink.o
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o mtab.o mtab.c
    ar rv libautil.a mtab.o
    a - mtab.o
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o auibusy.o auibusy.c
    cc -static -s  auibusy.o  -L. -lautil -o auibusy
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o auplink.o auplink.c
    cc -static -s  auplink.o  -L. -lautil -o auplink
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o mount.aufs.o mount.aufs.c
    cc -static -s  mount.aufs.o  -L. -lautil -o mount.aufs
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o umount.aufs.o umount.aufs.c
    cc -static -s  umount.aufs.o  -L. -lautil -o umount.aufs
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"   c2sh.c   -o c2sh
    rm -f etc_default_aufs
    echo '# aufs variables for shell scripts' > etc_default_aufs
    ./c2sh >> etc_default_aufs
    echo >> etc_default_aufs
    sed -e '0,/^$/d' aufs.shlib >> etc_default_aufs
    make -C libau all
    make[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/part3/tmp/linux-2.6.38.7/aufs2-util.git/libau'
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o libau.o libau.c
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o rdu_lib.o rdu_lib.c
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o rdu.o rdu.c
    ln -sf rdu.c rdu64.c
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DRdu64 -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o rdu64.o rdu64.c
    cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -DMOUNT_CMD_PATH=\"\"  -c -o pathconf.o pathconf.c
    cc --shared -Wl,-soname,libau.so.2  \
            -o libau.so.2.5 libau.o rdu_lib.o rdu.o rdu64.o pathconf.o -ldl -lpthread
    ln -sf libau.so.2.5 libau.so.2
    ln -sf libau.so.2 libau.so
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/part3/tmp/linux-2.6.38.7/aufs2-util.git/libau'
    ln -sf ./libau/libau*.so .
    rm ver c2tmac c2sh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$49.99



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE

$6299.00



Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k picture

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k

$300.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare

$1800.00



Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond

$140.00



Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$59.99



Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 picture

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110

$129.99



Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER* picture

Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER*

$349.99



Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs picture

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs

$14.99



Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010) picture

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)

$149.00