-
@kl522 the script I use needs to have aufs-utils the same version as the aufs patch-version, when I tried with the one from synaptic it gave me:
Code:
"aubrsync move_with_wh /UNIONFS /KNOPPIX-DATA-RAMDISK /KNOPPIX-DATA"
and that gives me the following errors:
+ mount -o remount,ro,udba=reval,noshwh /UNIONFS
/sbin/mount.aufs:plink.c:223: AUFS_CTL_PLINK_MAINT: Inappropriate ioctl for device
+ mount -o remount,udba=reval,noshwh,rw,relatime,si=aa3aa37c,noplink /UNIONFS
/sbin/mount.aufs:plink.c:223: AUFS_CTL_PLINK_MAINT: Inappropriate ioctl for device
when I tried compiling from source it gave me:
Code:
install -d /usr/share/man/man5
install -o root -g root -p -m 644 aufs.5 /usr/share/man/man5
install -d /sbin
install -o root -g root -p -m 755 mount.aufs umount.aufs auplink /sbin
install: cannot stat `umount.aufs': No such file or directory
make: *** [install_sbin] Error 1
The maintainer suggested updating the kernel module which I'm going to try this evening 
@Capricorny
The problem with rsync here is that when you delete a file, it should create a whiteout on the writeable upper filesystem and rsync doesn't sync those, only the real files get synced. (thats at least what I think, why else would they've created aubrsync?)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25