-
this is my make output:
Code:
cc -I./libau -O -Wall c2tmac.c -o c2tmac
rm -f aufs.5
./c2tmac > aufs.5
awk '{ \
gsub(/\140[^\047]*\047/, "\\[oq]&\\[cq]"); \
gsub(/\\\[oq\]\140/, "\\[oq]"); \
gsub(/\047\\\[cq\]/, "\\[cq]"); \
gsub(/\047/, "\\[aq]"); \
print; \
}' aufs.in.5 >> aufs.5
chmod a-w aufs.5
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o proc_mnt.o proc_mnt.c
ar rv libautil.a proc_mnt.o
ar: creating libautil.a
a - proc_mnt.o
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o br.o br.c
ar rv libautil.a br.o
a - br.o
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o plink.o plink.c
ar rv libautil.a plink.o
a - plink.o
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o mtab.o mtab.c
ar rv libautil.a mtab.o
a - mtab.o
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o auplink.o auplink.c
cc -static -s auplink.o -L. -lautil -o auplink
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -c -o mount.aufs.o mount.aufs.c
cc -static -s mount.aufs.o -L. -lautil -o mount.aufs
cc -I./libau -O -Wall c2sh.c -o c2sh
rm -f etc_default_aufs
echo '# aufs variables for shell scripts' > etc_default_aufs
./c2sh >> etc_default_aufs
echo >> etc_default_aufs
sed -e '0,/^$/d' aufs.shlib >> etc_default_aufs
make -C libau all
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/knoppix/aufs2.1-tools/libau'
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -c -o libau.o libau.c
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -c -o rdu_lib.o rdu_lib.c
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -c -o rdu.o rdu.c
ln -sf rdu.c rdu64.c
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -DRdu64 -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -c -o rdu64.o rdu64.c
cc -I./libau -O -Wall -fPIC -DNDEBUG -D_REENTRANT -I. -c -o pathconf.o pathconf.c
cc --shared -Wl,-soname,libau.so.2 \
-o libau.so.2.3 libau.o rdu_lib.o rdu.o rdu64.o pathconf.o -ldl -lpthread
ln -sf libau.so.2.3 libau.so.2
ln -sf libau.so.2 libau.so
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/knoppix/aufs2.1-tools/libau'
ln -sf ./libau/libau*.so .
rm c2tmac c2sh
as you can see, no errors at all.
only mount.aufs gets made, umount.aufs doesn't...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99