Check out the Cheat codes
And the Docs
You should find your answers there. You can also do this:
CTRL+ALT+ + or -
to change resolution on the fly.
Hey, I just burned and ran Knoppix for the first time today.
This is my first ever experience with linux - closest I got util now was using Irix X-windows in 96 or so.
So far I'm very impressed, but, y'know, I'd like to see Knoppix and KDE in more than 640X480...
when I change the desktop resolution the change doesn't take efect right away - I'm told I need to "restart the sesion". How do I do this?
And is there some way of saving those settings somewhere on my HD?
Check out the Cheat codes
And the Docs
You should find your answers there. You can also do this:
CTRL+ALT+ + or -
to change resolution on the fly.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Hynix & Samsung (Lot Of 26) 8GB & 4GB 2rx4 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 136GB
$94.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
DELL PRECISION 7550 15" i7-10750H 16GB RAM 512GB SSD QUADRO T1000 WINDOWS 11+AC
$355.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35