-
Double checking the install method for running duel boot
So I have the Knoppix 6.4.4 dvd and I was just wanting to make sure Im not going to bone myself by say .. Killing my Windows 7 completely ..
So I have a partitioned drive already with Ubuntu 10.10 .. but the driver wont unpdate right and the display is out of proportion .due to nvidia card in my laptop.. so
From a completley shut down system I start it up with the dvd in the drive ..let it load up to knoppix and from there I hit ctrl+alt+F2 .. and enter knoppix-installer... Im sort of lost after that ..kinda unsure exactly what to do to maintain a duel boot system on one hdd
Im also looking at the knoppix wiki page for partitioning and such as well.. if anyone has a link for doing a duel boot set up that work let me know thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98