-
Is there still anyone alive..
... who is allowed to make changes in
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page ?
This page is very old and some things are out-of-date.
I've done a revised version for Knoppix remaster in German language. In the Main_Page I want to chage the entry:
"There are translations available of the Knoppix Remastering Howto ---- Deutsch " to "Not a translations but a revised version of Knoppix Remastering Howto ---- Deutsch"
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD with Knoppix (Knoppix V6.4.4 remaster)
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
There is a create account thingie on the page. Does it work ?
There should be a reply to this - from the site owner.
-
... I have an account.
I asked for the MAIN_PAGE, which isn't allowed to edit, only to read source. It seems, no one takes care for this page and it is dead since many years.
-
Senior Member
registered user
What a pity that you did not get the information you need !
-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Werner
A private message to Krishna might get you some action.
I hope you are successful.
Also, I note that...
Disclaimer, Privacy & About links look like they've been spammed.
Either that, or there's another bash secret I'm not up on.
Best Regards
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Kingston IronKey Locker+ 50 USB Flash Drive 256GB
$150.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00