-
Tar to KNOPPIX
Hey all,
I had some trouble while copying files to remaster knoppix, so I threw them all into a tar file and (over an extended period of time) was able to edit the few files I needed and save them into the tar file, however now I'm in a predicament. The tar file won't allow me to extract everything because of the same errors that I was getting in knoppix (even as root) and I have no idea how to convert the tar file into the KNOPPIX compressed file that's on the CD's.
Anyone have some advice? I'm running Knoppix 6.2, and the errors I get are all about the file types (special block and such) not being allowed to be moved.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00