-
adobe flash for iceweasel(knoppix 6.2 dvd)
Hello all. I installed knoppix 6.2(DVD) onto a hard drive. I do the fromhd=/dev/sdb5 and
it works great. The system uses /mnt-system now. Much faster than using just the DVD.
I would love to get adobe flash installed onto the hard drive(all it has is knoppix) for the
distro. I tried the apt from the net, but no mas. I got the tar ball from adobe, but am unsure
where to install it(for ice weasel).
Another wierd thing was I don't have adminstrative priveleges to everything. Why the heck
not?
Also, with 5.2 I was able to find my windows printer on a another pc. CUPS seems to be a hassle now. And I had a config file and could setup my own swap file. I thought newer versions were supposed to be better? At least wireless is no longer a hassle. Done with my rants ...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99