@shirish
I think the mirrors are for the most part i386.
Perhaps your interests may be covered better in the Developer's forum.
See for example:http://lists.debian.org/debian-knopp...8/threads.html
Hi all,
Newbie here. I looked at quite a few of the FAQ's. http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_FAQ
and then looked at the mirrors page as well http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html
I also tried browsing through few of the mirrors for e.g. http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/ which probably is one of the official mirrors.
The mirrors don't tell if they are amd64 builds or i386 builds ?
Can somebody point me to amd64 builds please ?
@shirish
I think the mirrors are for the most part i386.
Perhaps your interests may be covered better in the Developer's forum.
See for example:http://lists.debian.org/debian-knopp...8/threads.html

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98