Just downloaded Knoppix and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Unfortunately I don't speak German and therefore can't fully understand the programme. (My shame) Is there an English language version?
Joe.
Just downloaded Knoppix and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Unfortunately I don't speak German and therefore can't fully understand the programme. (My shame) Is there an English language version?
Joe.
German versions have DE in the name, English versions have EN in the name instead. Read the Downloading FAQ for more information about the versions.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Many thanks Harry. Up and running now and even more impressed but a lot to learn.
Joe.
After installing it, how can I change the keyboard and language? How can I install the appropriate "locale"? The LXDE menu doesn't have e nice control panel or it was just that I did not find how to to that.
I want to use it in Brazilian Portuguese. It runs fine in an old Pentium III with 512 MB of RAM!
Cheers!

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00