Just downloaded Knoppix and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Unfortunately I don't speak German and therefore can't fully understand the programme. (My shame) Is there an English language version?
Joe.
Just downloaded Knoppix and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Unfortunately I don't speak German and therefore can't fully understand the programme. (My shame) Is there an English language version?
Joe.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
LENOVO THINKPAD X13 YOGA GEN 1 [email protected] 8GB RAM 256SSD BKLIT BT CAM TOUCH
$189.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50