-
Junior Member
registered user
I am also try to get a microsolutions usb/parallel port cdrw to work. thw microsolution website talks about two modules bpck.o and bcpk6.o. How do I check if it is loaded in the kernel. lsmod? insmod?
I try to do everything that I have read in this thread and I can't get it to work.
i try the cd /dev, ./MAKEDEV pg
but at that point I don't get a response like create pg0 c 97 0 root:root 0600
What is it that I am not understanding or that I am doing wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By keithb in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By slorge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 06:18 AM
-
By dayne517 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 02:53 AM
-
By dayne517 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 11:38 PM
-
By Viro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM Intel XMP 2.0 F4-3200C16D
$75.00