-
... the revised version of the 'Remastering HowTo' isn't my HowTo. I only tested all the command lines for V6.4.4 and excluded all the very old and useless stuff.
I did remastering Knoppix a little different, using a harddrive installation of Knoppix in a VirtualBox. You can donwload my scripts. For more information have a look at my page.
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD with Knoppix (Knoppix V6.4.4 remaster)
-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Werner
You over-estimate my competence and courage. For example,
on your 'Summary' page, I do not understand your meanings in the
notes on yellow background with red, black & blue text and => signs.
With the PCLinuxOS script, you choose a big-enough dedicated partion,
name the iso, and mylivecd does the work from there.
I can say which programs to acquire and which to delete, but managing
a number of scripts is probably beyond my capabilities.
I thought perhaps the PCLinuxOS idea might help you or someone to
organize your separate scripts into a single script like mylivecd.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98