-
Skype and Abiword or similar
Hi, as I mentioned elsewhere on this forum, I'm new to Knoppix, but not to Linux. I've been an Ubuntu long term newby for some years. I'm trying Knoppix for a change. I've installed it on a flash drive and I like it. Being old, my computing needs are not great. Two things I'd like are Skype(grandkids gave me a cam thing - didn't work on Ubuntu - knoppix saw it straight away). So how do I get Skype. And, - not Abiword especially,- but LibreOffice takes forever to load. My computers (I have 3 Linux only), are out-of-date things handed down to me by geekish grandkids. Its become a hobby............sarum
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88